Friday, October 7, 2011

I need this

I was thinking today that I cannot believe I just stopped writing this journal like I got to 184 lbs and the journey just stopped I have been thru so much these past few months I guess I feel like I've had no extra time to journal my journey.
In 3 dAys I run my first ever half marathon ive been training for the past 12 weeks. I've been trying to run 4-5 days a week and although I've only gone up to 9 miles I know I can go the extra distance on Sunday. I also thru the help of family and friends raised $675 for the children's tumor foundation which secured my spot in the Portland marathon. It's a pretty wild achievement for me I never NEVER thought I would run in something like this... Do I even know me anymore? Yes a much better version of me. Ive continued to workout to my Jillian DVDs i even got the Jillian fitness ultimatum game. I will need these because it's starting to get cold outside. I have not kept my food journal I gave it up awhile ago I feel like I learned what to eat to lose weight aka cereal! Lol and I do still eat better but i splurge a lot more too. I am so excited to run my half marathon milestone

~Jenna